Monday, February 14, 2011

First blog post!

Well welcome to my blog.  I just got it up today so forgive any errors or problems, as I am still trying to figure all of this out.  I am excited about this process.  This is an opportunity to express my feelings, troubles, and excitement about possibly becoming a full time stay at home dad.  I say possibly because it is far from being official and I am still praying about and researching my options.  This will be a journey of wills for sure.  At this moment I am 99% sure that I would love to be and thrive as a stay at home dad but I know that I have to be completely sure!  This blog is also a way to talk "openly" but of course "anonymously" about all of the things I love, like, hate, enjoy, and find interesting.  Nothing is off limits.  So, all of you out there (especially stay at home dads SAHD's), please share your thoughts, feelings, and experiences with me.  I want you all to be apart of my experience and decision!  God bless, and lets get it on.

BTW, I am in fact a secret agent with an unnamed federal agency, I can not talk about or show large aspects of my life and thus the difficulty in my decision (pride and success can weigh on a man).  More about that to come.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how hard life can be! Remember:
    Most of the things we decide are not what we know to be the best. We say yes, merely because we are driven into a corner and must say somethign. - Essays.
    Author: Frank Crane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the book selection. Pride should not be an issue as you can now get more public recognition for a job well done than ever before. Unless an unnamed star that few ever see is the recognition you were gunning for. The people that those stars represent may have done more for their country but by being a SAHD you can do more for the world.

    Keep the faith,

    Al

    BTW, like the RRA ad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Al, thanks so much for the obviously wise and experienced words. I read your note several times to allow it all to sink in. From how you speak it would seem you know a few things about the Grey Fox and such, or just well read. No matter, I take your words to heart and appreciate you joining me on this journey. Please visit often and keep adding your two sense, you are more than welcome. BTW, stay tuned for some other fun product favorites. God bless and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete