Monday, February 21, 2011

Spider monkey!

Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture?  Yes our laptop is on top of the fireplace!  That is where it had to stay all night while I cooked dinner.  It appears as though The Boy has become part spider monkey.  He can and will climb anything.  No piece of furniture is safe.  I had to push all of the chairs in the house away from any raised surfaces to keep him from ending up on the the table, counter, and desk.  I even had to make sure that they are pushed flush with a wall so that once on the chair he will not tip it over... as he has done so many times before.  He has an uncontrollable love for the laptop.  I came into a dark office tonight to find him with the computer in his lap and him accessing some remote inter-working of the computer's hard drive (nothing I haver ever seen).  I have no idea how he got it off the desk.  Also on a side (and funny) note.  While in the grocery store, buying an un-holly amount of food today for this weeks up coming dinners, I had The Boy up front and in the driver's seat of the basket.  I turned my back for one minute to get a potato form the bin and when I looked back I see a whole package of cherry tomatoes flying through the air and crash onto the floor scattering everywhere.  Funny isn't it!  Deep sigh and a chuckle.

1 comment:

  1. Great quote, I need to save it for the CFO:) We have an old desktop that I have set up for the kids to use. I have restricted access to the more crucial areas. They LOVE going to Nick Jr. for games/videos and they now find and print out coloring pages. Call it a sacrificial lamb:)

    Keep the faith,

    Al

    ReplyDelete