Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First round goes to the chair...

So much blood... Oh the blood, so bright red and thick...
Well, The Boy decided he needed to climb up on the kitchen chair and stand up.  I picked him up, put him down, moved the chair, scolded The Boy... everything I could think of.  The Boy was determined.  I decided I would leave him on the chair... he fell flat on his face!  The blood began to flow, he was not happy.  So... my question is: will this teach him, or will he climb again?  Are there any other things to try?  I think he might have a little black eye tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. Call it an object lesson:) Now you get to see if and how he learns. If he does it again but does not fall he adapts and overcomes. If he does not do it he is compliant. If he does it again and falls... well then he is like most of us:)

    Have fun,

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is the beginning of a trend......could be wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. girls are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much different than boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do again and in time adapt to a barrel roll to finish the trick. Could be a circus boy.

    ReplyDelete